Three family members were killed following a blaze in their home in Baidoa, Southwest state on Tuesday night.
Two boys who were ten and eight years respectively together with their father were burnt to death after their house caught the blaze.
Their mother who was pregnant survived the inferno but in hospital for shock.
It is not immediately clear the main cause of the fire, but residents reported that the owner of the house that caught fire was a fuel trader in the area.
Residents blamed local authorities for the late response and lack of firefighting equipment in the area.